Booth # SL5624
Digital Rapids is bringing our complete range of media transformation and workflow technologies and solutions to the 2013 NAB Show, in booth number SL5624 (Lower South Hall).
Digital Rapids provides innovative solutions, technology and expertise that enable media organizations and professionals to bring live and on-demand video to wider audiences more efficiently, more effectively and more profitably.
Empowering applications from revenue-expanding multiscreen distribution to post production and archive, our award-winning hardware and software solutions span the critical points in today's sophisticated media operations, including ingest, encoding, transcoding, live multiscreen streaming, broadcast and workflow automation.
For a discounted exhibits pass, register online here with VIP Code LV4382. We look forward to seeing you at the show!
File-Based Media Processing and Dynamic Workflows
- Digital Rapids Transcode Manager 2.0 powered by Kayak -- We'll be showcasing powerful new capabilities and enhancements in our Digital Rapids Transcode Manager 2.0 automated, high-volume, file-based media processing software. Transcode Manager 2.0 transcends transcoding, seamlessly blending media transformation and workflow processes while offering unparalleled efficiency and agility for applications from production and archive to multiscreen distribution. Powered by our groundbreaking Kayak workflow platform, Transcode Manager 2.0 combines powerful management tools, superior quality and exceptional format flexibility with adaptive, logic-driven workflow automation with rich metadata support; intuitive, visual workflow design tools; dynamic deployment; fast, easy integration of new and emerging technologies; and a deep ecosystem of third-party technology partners.
- Kayak -- The technology foundation powering our latest solutions for end-user applications, Kayak is also available as a comprehensive workflow technology platform for customers, systems integrators and software developers. Kayak enables them to design, deploy and manage customized workflows that empower media businesses with the operational efficiency, agility and insight they need to thrive in the expanding multiscreen media landscape. Kayak's component-based architecture and rich, open ecosystem provide unparalleled ease in integrating new technologies, while its intelligent automation and dynamic deployment model maximize processing efficiency, optimize resource utilization, minimize management effort and reduce costs.
Live Encoding for Multiscreen Streaming and Broadcast
- StreamZ Live 8000EX -- The new StreamZ Live 8000EX integrated multiscreen and broadcast live encoder combines Digital Rapids' renowned multi-format output versatility and quality with robust features for the unique demands of broadcast, cable, telco and satellite television operations. Addressing the technical and business convergence of broadcast and multi-platform streaming operations occurring within media organizations, StreamZ Live 8000EX features simultaneous H.264 or MPEG-2 encoding for broadcast applications and multi-format encoding for multiscreen streaming - including adaptive bit rate (ABR) streaming - on platforms including mobile phones, tablets, PCs, IPTV, over-the-top (OTT) services and more.
- StreamZ Live -- The StreamZ Live family of encoders provides superior output quality, outstanding reliability and flexible, multiscreen output format support for audience-expanding live streaming applications. Available in single or multi-channel models with HD, SD and IP input choices, StreamZ Live features rich adaptive streaming (ABR) support and simultaneous multi-format output for streaming to devices from mobile phones and tablets to PCs, game consoles and 'smart' TVs.
Multi-Format Ingest, Encoding & Archive
- StreamZHD -- A new version of the software for our versatile StreamZHD multi-format, live and file-based encoding system will be showcased. Offering the industry's deepest feature set, StreamZHD provides unmatched quality, flexibility, format support and efficient automation for transforming media for applications from post production and archive to live and on-demand multiscreen distribution.